From the experts at Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
Each annual issue of the guide provides active and affluent readers with the information they need to retire and thrive.
Nearly All (97%) of readers
Have some type of retirement savings plan.
7 out of 10
Plan to open an additional account during the next year.
Written for new and seasoned investors alike, Kiplinger’s Retirement Planning Guide shows workable, realistic strategies for achieving their retirement goals.
On sale April through July.
2018 ADVERTISING RATES
Full-page ad in the Retirement Planning Guide for $2,500 net, with a minimum three-page ad investment in regular issues of Kiplinger’s Personal Finance magazine.
Stand-alone, full-page ad in the Retirement Planning Guide for $3,000 net.
March 23, 2018
On Sale Date
May 1, 2018
$120,113 Median Household Income
- $661,765: Median Portfolio Value
- $871,470: Average Portfolio Value
- 83%: Male
- 95%: Took action as a result of the guide
- 75%: Saved the guide for future reference
- 44%: Visited an investment website
- 20%: Bought or sold an investment
- CURRENT OWNERSHIP
- 73%: 401(k), 403(b), or 457 Plan
- 65%: IRA
- 55%: Roth IRA
- 24%: Annuities
- 87%: Mutual Funds
- 54%: Money Market Funds
- 58%: Individual Stocks
- 21%: Exchange-traded Funds/Notes
- ACQUISITION PLANS
- 17%: Long-term Care Insurance
- 26%: Medicare
- 10%: Second Home
- 12%: Retirement Community Home
71% of readers shared their copy of the guide.
*Source: Retirement Planning Reader Profile Survey, 2014.